Monday, July 16, 2012

on

group discussion


strengths:
>Don't just talk about your strength. Relate it to the position

weakness:
>say something along the lines of 'I have difficulties with these thing, and these are the strategies I used to get around it'
 
 Strengths:

My strengths are that I'm easily adaptable to environment, I'm a quick learner and always eager to learn new things. I also learn from my mistakes, which adds to my character.

Weaknesses:

My weaknesses is that I'll be self motivated for awhile, but it tends to go away after a long period of time. But, I'm also working on it by reading books to help with being motivated, staying focused and keeping my eyes on the prize..

  Strengths:

Quickly interact with new peoples.
Positive Attitude.
Self Motivated.
Self Confidence.

Weakness:

I never say no to help anyone.
I do not feel good until my work in not done..

 Strength:

1. Flexible..
2. Learn to new things.
3. Handle&easy to adopt any situation.
4. My strength is pains it means positive approach in negative situation.

Weakness:

1. I don't feel good until my work is not done.
2. This is the only weakness for me and then you can point out my weakness I will try to recover my weakness in a good manner..

0 comments:

Post a Comment